Under Surveillance

About A Girl

Once upon a time, I was in a video store with my then boyfriend trying to pick out a movie to watch. I picked up John Carpenter's Vampires, and proceeded to tell the boy about the coolest scene in the movie, where a guy uses his hot-from-being-fired gun to cauterize a wound he received. Said boyfriend looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "You're not like other girls, Betty."

Name::Braindead Betty
From::Indy, Indiana, United States


Email Me
Cast of Characters
My 100 Things



Blogroll



Recently



Archives



Miscellany

Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from braindead betty. Make your own badge here.

Template by Braindead Betty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Borrowing Trouble

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Someone found my blog the other day by searching for "pro vs. con driving curfew." Sorry that I probably wasn't any help, but Bean keeps me on my toes enough without having to borrow trouble worrying about what to do when she gets old enough to drive. Whatever I decide to do at that point in time, I can garauntee one thing: Bean won't like it. What 16 year old ever thinks that their parents' rules are fair? Plus I've already been told that I'm strict with her. And that's coming from my own mother, the one who took me for a tour of a working convent when I was in high school. So for now I'm just enjoying the ride, and we'll worry about dating and cars and cell phones and all that crap somewhere down the line.

Labels: