Under Surveillance

About A Girl

Once upon a time, I was in a video store with my then boyfriend trying to pick out a movie to watch. I picked up John Carpenter's Vampires, and proceeded to tell the boy about the coolest scene in the movie, where a guy uses his hot-from-being-fired gun to cauterize a wound he received. Said boyfriend looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "You're not like other girls, Betty."

Name::Braindead Betty
From::Indy, Indiana, United States


Email Me
Cast of Characters
My 100 Things



Blogroll



Recently



Archives



Miscellany

Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from braindead betty. Make your own badge here.

Template by Braindead Betty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Catching Up

Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween was pretty good. Bean was the cutest cowgirl ever. She was really into getting free candy, but would've been just as happy to stay inside Grandma & Grandpa's house where it was warm. I'll get pictures up here sooner or later.

The weekend before Halloween was fantastic. Went to a great show. Got to see "almost" some of my favorite bands. Okay, so they were cover bands. But it was the Pixies, the Ramones, the Misfits, NOFX, and Social Distortion. But even more exciting, Jay's band got booked for next year's Halloween Rip-off show to be the Subhumans.

Then on Sunday I got my hair cut. Yay for it no longer being in an awkward growing-out phase! And the guy who cut my hair is the sweetest thing ever. In addition to being a hair stylist, he's also a sideshow performer and a bass player. I love having interesting friends even though I'm so boring. I'll have to get pictures of my new hair up here too, but I think I'll wait until my giant zit has given me back control of my chin.

Labels: , ,