Under Surveillance

About A Girl

Once upon a time, I was in a video store with my then boyfriend trying to pick out a movie to watch. I picked up John Carpenter's Vampires, and proceeded to tell the boy about the coolest scene in the movie, where a guy uses his hot-from-being-fired gun to cauterize a wound he received. Said boyfriend looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "You're not like other girls, Betty."

Name::Braindead Betty
From::Indy, Indiana, United States


Email Me
Cast of Characters
My 100 Things



Blogroll



Recently



Archives



Miscellany

Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from braindead betty. Make your own badge here.

Template by Braindead Betty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

21st Century Digital Girl

Monday, September 18, 2006

Oh, how I wish that Jay and I could join the rest of the 21st century. Let me fill you in on all the technology that we're missing:
-cell phone (I don't really want one of these, though.)
-digital camera (We had one, but it was stolen and we haven't had the chance to replace it yet.)
-Ipods (and man, do I want one.)
-cable TV

I think the last one is the hardest to live without, especially since I'm a bit of a TV junkie. I've read about all these fabulous shows, like Flavor of Love and Fox News, that sound wildly entertaining. (And fake.)
Maybe it's for the best that I don't have cable TV though. I'm enough of a TV junkie as it is. Then I'd just have to get a Tivo, and it would spark a whole new debate of what to watch.
Speaking of TV junkies, did anybody else catch the premier of Racist Survivor last week? "Karma is a bizzle." is my new catch phrase. Also, is David Caruso (of CSI: Miami fame) not this generation's answer to William Shatner? I think so.

Labels: ,