Friday Top Five: Volume I
I absolutely love making lists. Goofy lists, shopping lists, lists of lists I'd like to make, etc. So I thought I'd start a new feature on my blog with a new Top 5 List for every week. Today's Top 5 is going to be my 5 favorite pack members.
- Brett Favre (Green Bay Packers) - There's a reason everybody in Wisconsin loves this man. I don't know if it's his "Aww shucks, can do" attitude, or his dedication to the game he loves. Regardless, even in a season where his team flat-out sucked, his QB rating was still comparable to one of the Superbowl QB's. (Favre's was at 72.7%, Rex Grossman's was at 73.9%)
- My mother-in-law (packrat extraordinaire) - You should see this woman's attic and garage. Boxes upon boxes of stuff that somebody might need, someday. I won't complain too much though, because it has come in handy a time or two.
- Judd Nelson (Brat Pack) - I admit this was a bit of a toss up between him and Molly Ringwald, but it was his performance as John Bender in The Breakfast Club that really sealed the deal on this one.
- Dean Martin (Rat Pack) - I first became a fan of his comedies with Jerry Lewis (At War With the Army being one of my absolute faves), and then found out about his singing career, his other movies, his variety show, and his celebrity roasts. He makes alcoholism fun.
- Shaun Ellis (Alpha male-wolf pack) - I don't know what to make of this guy. He lives with wild wolf packs and actually becomes part of the pack, going so far as to put cooked organs back inside a carcass for him to eat with the rest of the pack. That's a pretty high gross out factor, but it's really interesting at the same time.
So that's my first Friday Top 5. If anyone ever has any suggestions for a top 5, let me know. I'm sure I'll have problems coming up with new and original ones every week.
Labels: Friday Top 5