Under Surveillance

About A Girl

Once upon a time, I was in a video store with my then boyfriend trying to pick out a movie to watch. I picked up John Carpenter's Vampires, and proceeded to tell the boy about the coolest scene in the movie, where a guy uses his hot-from-being-fired gun to cauterize a wound he received. Said boyfriend looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "You're not like other girls, Betty."

Name::Braindead Betty
From::Indy, Indiana, United States


Email Me
Cast of Characters
My 100 Things



Blogroll



Recently



Archives



Miscellany

Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from braindead betty. Make your own badge here.

Template by Braindead Betty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Halloween Happenings

Monday, November 05, 2007

True Obsession

I love a good costume as much as anyone, and body modification more than most, but even I think some of these people took it too far. I can't help but wonder, though, why Enigma isn't on that list.

Our Halloween was fantastic We attended a bunch of Halloween festivities, including Zoo Boo: a fun Halloween punk rock show:
and of course trick-or-treating:
I even got creative and made some fun Halloween cupcakes:
Nothing but the best homemade brains for mommy's little monsters.

The Punk Rock Night rip off show was so much fun. They get different bands to do cover sets of favorite bands. This year we had Rancid, Black Flag, Bad Religion & Jay's band as the Subhumans:

They played really well and we had a blast. What more can you ask for?

Hope you all had a hauntingly delightful Halloween as well!

Labels: ,