Under Surveillance

About A Girl

Once upon a time, I was in a video store with my then boyfriend trying to pick out a movie to watch. I picked up John Carpenter's Vampires, and proceeded to tell the boy about the coolest scene in the movie, where a guy uses his hot-from-being-fired gun to cauterize a wound he received. Said boyfriend looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "You're not like other girls, Betty."

Name::Braindead Betty
From::Indy, Indiana, United States


Email Me
Cast of Characters
My 100 Things



Blogroll



Recently



Archives



Miscellany

Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from braindead betty. Make your own badge here.

Template by Braindead Betty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm no match for Jack Handy

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

*The guys in back are listening to "Lay Down Sally" right now. I'm going to have that song stuck in my head all day.

*Speaking of songs stuck in your head, if I hear that Gnarls Barkley song "Crazy" again today, I may just go crazy. Do radio stations not realize that they ruin songs by playing them so much?

*I just helped a customer who lives on Mary Jane Circle. I swear. You can't make this shit up.

*This morning when I walked into my living room, my nose was assaulted with the stench of dog piss. The whole front half of my house, in fact, stinks of it. But I cannot find where the offense took place. When I get home from work tonight, I'll have to start pulling furniture out to make sure it's not underneath the couch or something. And then the dogs and I are going to have a little talking-to. I doubt they're looking forward to that one.

*My sunburn is at the itchy stage. Which I'm sure is no end of amusing to the people around me.

*I heard Social Distortion playing over the muzac at the restaraunt we ate at last night. Like what happened with Sarah of the Goon Squad, it made me feel a little old, and a lot less "edgy." (Because I'm edgy, dammit!)

*My local Irish Fest is coming up. I can't wait! I'm probably going to volunteer again this year. The great thing about volunteering is that you get free beer. Ahh, you gotta' love the Irish.

*My daughter is the queen of gross. Yesterday she grabbed my face, tilted it up, and said "Eeewww, mommy has boogies." I'm no end of proud.

Labels: