Under Surveillance

About A Girl

Once upon a time, I was in a video store with my then boyfriend trying to pick out a movie to watch. I picked up John Carpenter's Vampires, and proceeded to tell the boy about the coolest scene in the movie, where a guy uses his hot-from-being-fired gun to cauterize a wound he received. Said boyfriend looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "You're not like other girls, Betty."

Name::Braindead Betty
From::Indy, Indiana, United States


Email Me
Cast of Characters
My 100 Things



Blogroll



Recently



Archives



Miscellany

Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from braindead betty. Make your own badge here.

Template by Braindead Betty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

FOAD Thursday #2

Thursday, August 24, 2006

It's this time again already?

Oh well, fuck off and die, annoying coworker. You know I bring the same thing to eat for breakfast everyday; in fact I've been doing it for over a year. You know that I pack exactly enough to satisfy myself. Your constant questioning whether I brought some for you is a pain in my ass. Especially when you get upset if I say no, but still try to play it off like a joke. You're not fooling anyone. You're a grown woman, I should think you'd be able to make your own breakfast, hopefully one that fits into your diet plan, like mine does not. Which you make sure to bitch about if I do share with you, while I'm still hungry. Grrr, you're so irritating!

Also, a big fuck off and die to the semi driver that forced me off the road yesterday. I understand that semis make wide right turns, and have no problem getting out of their way. But do you really need 40 feet to get back into your appropriate lane?

Labels: