Under Surveillance

About A Girl

Once upon a time, I was in a video store with my then boyfriend trying to pick out a movie to watch. I picked up John Carpenter's Vampires, and proceeded to tell the boy about the coolest scene in the movie, where a guy uses his hot-from-being-fired gun to cauterize a wound he received. Said boyfriend looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "You're not like other girls, Betty."

Name::Braindead Betty
From::Indy, Indiana, United States


Email Me
Cast of Characters
My 100 Things



Blogroll



Recently



Archives



Miscellany

Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from braindead betty. Make your own badge here.

Template by Braindead Betty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

If You Ain't First, You're Last.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I mentioned in my 2006 year in review that I loved the movie Talladega Nights. Unfortunately, so does Bean. One of the funnier things she picked up from the movie is that she will now at random times, run around in circles screaming that she's on fire. That'll be amusing until the neighbors call CPS on us. The not-so-funny thing that she has picked up is the phrase, "oh, fuck it!" This is still slightly amusing when you take into consideration the fact that the first time she said it was while she was at the pediatrician's office with Jay's mother. Unfortunately, I had a medical emergency and had to spend the day of Bean's well baby visit in the hospital, (don't worry, it's no big deal; I'm fine) so Nana got to take her to the doctor, where she broke out in cussword heaven. At least she didn't threaten to come at somebody like a spider monkey...

Labels: ,