Under Surveillance

About A Girl

Once upon a time, I was in a video store with my then boyfriend trying to pick out a movie to watch. I picked up John Carpenter's Vampires, and proceeded to tell the boy about the coolest scene in the movie, where a guy uses his hot-from-being-fired gun to cauterize a wound he received. Said boyfriend looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "You're not like other girls, Betty."

Name::Braindead Betty
From::Indy, Indiana, United States


Email Me
Cast of Characters
My 100 Things



Blogroll



Recently



Archives



Miscellany

Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from braindead betty. Make your own badge here.

Template by Braindead Betty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How Did You Find Me?

Friday, June 15, 2007

I know what you're thinking. Gone for a month, and this is the kind of material she comes back with? The answer is... yes, dammit. I'm not good for much but being a food source at the moment, and that's not very exciting.

Recent search results:

"my glasses" "photobucket" "contacts" -"new glasses" site:blogspot.com
Could we be more specific, please?
wedding pictures rex grossman
I'm very sorry, but I am not the leading source for athletes wedding pictures.
wifes personal toilet, loser eat, lick her
I don't even want to know.
do dolphins have beaks or snots
I'm sure if they do have snots, they streak down their face while swimming.
how to get a spidermonkey in indianapolis
I don't recall ever having written about spider monkeys...Hmm
how to make a ouija bored
Read it the phone book.
vampire is trying to spank those kids pictures
I could be wrong, but I think vampires prefer biting.

Labels: