Were You Looking For Me?
Here are some fun searches that have led people to my site:
Under the heading of "What the Fuck?"
- Sarunas Jasikevicius wedding pictures
- braindead machine head (sounds like a good premise for a Twilight Zone)
- drafthorse laydown 1..100
- mommy's little monster baby (is that kind of like in Dawn of the Dead, or are you talking about the album?)
- woowoo weewoo song
- orwell shot the elephant because of peer pressure
Porn or not?
- neighbors who witness spanking
- "under surveillance" men at play
- brazilian virgin auction
- betty boobs (sorry, those are all mine.)
- adults-are-punished pain
- flickr chest shaving
Under Surveillance sparks paranoia
- rock quarry video surveillance
- "dollar general" surveillance
- i think my house is under surveillance
Dump his ass
- "because he can't do shit"
- my boyfriend threatened to call cops (I'm no expert, but I bet that's a bad sign)
- undercover police cars (they're the ones with all the antenna)
- quarry "skinny dipping" (I highly recommend it, but I suggest avoiding the cliff jumping part.)
- oj simpson trial under surveillance (did you miss all of 1994?)
- neighbor threatens to kill dog (you have neighbors that are a bit off, too, huh?)
- how to make a homemade ouija bored (I can't believe you got ouija right, but used the wrong form of board/bored.)
Labels: life in general