Under Surveillance

About A Girl

Once upon a time, I was in a video store with my then boyfriend trying to pick out a movie to watch. I picked up John Carpenter's Vampires, and proceeded to tell the boy about the coolest scene in the movie, where a guy uses his hot-from-being-fired gun to cauterize a wound he received. Said boyfriend looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "You're not like other girls, Betty."

Name::Braindead Betty
From::Indy, Indiana, United States


Email Me
Cast of Characters
My 100 Things



Blogroll



Recently



Archives



Miscellany

Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from braindead betty. Make your own badge here.

Template by Braindead Betty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Baby Blues

Monday, May 07, 2007

This kid is determined to drive me insane. Last Tuesday night/Wednesday morning, I had a nice 4 hour stint in the hospital with false labor. I've been having contractions on and off since then, and have been forbidden to drive, so I've been nesting like a mad-woman. Heaven forbid there be a dirty piece of laundry in this house! Although I haven't been as good with the dishes, I'll admit. I was at last check, 2 centimeters dilated, so hopefully it won't be too much longer. If she decides to stall much longer, the doctor is going to induce on Friday. (Sorry if I'm blowing your odds all to shit, QoD).
I feel so bad for little Bean though. All she's heard the past few days is baby sister this, baby sister that. I've been trying to tone it down for her, though. We'll see how this sibling rivalry thing goes.
Oh, and we have a name now. I can't wait to present you with...
Taylor Lynn!

Labels: