How Much Robutussin Is Supposed To Be a Dose?
I think my generic, store-brand Tussin is making me a bit loopy. Examples?
1. I just called it my "cough-ey medicine-ey."
2. I'm going to see my favorite cousin tonight because he just got back from marine basic training. Even though he just learned 50 ways to kill a person, I intend on calling him Jarhead and giggling maniacially all night. I don't think he'd really kill me. I'm too sweet to kill, right?
3. Bean has entered a licking phase, and I think it's hilarious. In fact, I lick her right back.
4. I just used the word "overjoyed" in an email to a frat boy. (In order to maintain my street cred, I feel compelled to explain that I work at a company that caters to fratboys.)
5. I can't think of a number five, but my OCD will not let me end on number four. And I'm giving in.
Maybe I shouldn't blog under the influence of cough syrup.
Labels: life in general