Under Surveillance

About A Girl

Once upon a time, I was in a video store with my then boyfriend trying to pick out a movie to watch. I picked up John Carpenter's Vampires, and proceeded to tell the boy about the coolest scene in the movie, where a guy uses his hot-from-being-fired gun to cauterize a wound he received. Said boyfriend looks at me, shakes his head, and says, "You're not like other girls, Betty."

Name::Braindead Betty
From::Indy, Indiana, United States


Email Me
Cast of Characters
My 100 Things



Blogroll



Recently



Archives



Miscellany

Powered by Blogger

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos from braindead betty. Make your own badge here.

Template by Braindead Betty

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

How Old Is Sheena Now?

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I haven't gone to the Warped Tour for a couple years, because it makes me feel so damn old. All those 16 year old kids with so much damn energy, it kills me. Not to mention some of the stupidity I hear coming out of their mouths. I remember when the Misfits played, overhearing one kid mention to another that "Gosh, they're playing a lot of Metallica covers." Not to mention the little girl I used to work with who didn't understand why Billy Idol was on the bill.

Not that I have a lot of room to talk, as I don't know very much about what their generation is into. For instance, on this year's tour, who the hell is Boys Like Girls? Or Cute Is What We Aim For? Can I confess that I'm not expecting to like those bands very much? However, I think I'm going to have to go this year, if only for Bad Religion and Flogging Molly. It's just too bad the Vandals are not going to be at the Indy show. I guess that's just asking for too much though.

And I'll remember to take my walker with me.

Labels: